We love to co-host and sponsor events, and wish we could get involved with everything that goes on. Since that just isn’t possible, we have some criteria in place to ensure that our resources go to the events that our customers will benefit from the most.
Who is eligible to make a request?
To be considered, the request must come from the event organiser, or someone who works for the company that is organising the event. If that’s not you, please ask the relevant person to get in touch and we’ll be happy to pick it up with them directly.
What type of events will you sponsor?
We’ll consider sponsoring any event where the majority of attendees will be either:
- Contractors; or
If you’re organising something that fits the bill, we’d love to hear what you’re up to. We’ll be very happy you’ve given us the opportunity to get involved and promise to consider your request carefully.
We regret that we can’t sponsor or contribute in any way towards events that aren’t primarily aimed at contractors or recruiters.
At Key, everything we do is about supporting contractors in their careers. As such, we give priority to events that further this mission in some way. For example, events that are designed to:
- Provide continuous professional development to contractors
- Give contractors an opportunity to socialise or network with each other
- Educate recruiters on contractor-related issues
- Reward or recognise the role that recruitment agencies play in a contractor’s career
Don’t be put off if you’re doing something different, though. We’re very interested to hear about it!
How can you support?
We’re open to hearing your ideas, but we’d prefer if we could provide something specific for attendees that either adds value or helps them enjoy the event. For example, buying the first round of drinks or donating prizes for a quiz.
Or, we could consider co-hosting the event with you.
In return, we’d ask that you publicised our contribution in some way.
How do I request Key’s support?
To ask us to sponsor an event, email firstname.lastname@example.org or anyone at Key, and provide as much information as you can. Please include:
- What type of event you’re holding
- When and where it’s going to be held
- How many people you expect to attend
- A general idea of who will be attending
- How the event will be promoted
- How you think we can help
- How you’d publicise our contribution
- Anything else you think we need to know
When we receive these details, we’ll see if we’re able to get involved. Our decision will be based on the criteria we’ve described above, as well as additional factors such as how many other requests we’ve received recently. Either way, we’ll let you know the outcome as soon as we can, and wish you the best of luck with your event.