People often ask us for charitable donations and sponsorship, and we wish we could help every time. Since that just isn’t possible, we have some criteria in place to ensure that our support goes to the causes that are most relevant to our customers.
Who is eligible to make a request?
We’ll consider any request that’s related to a fundraising activity being directly undertaken by either:
- an employee of Key Portfolio; or
- a recruiter who has contractors working with Key Portfolio
If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear what you’re up to. We promise to consider your request and will do our best to help.
We regret that we can’t help with requests from employees or recruiters on behalf of anyone else – for example, other organisations or relatives. It’s just not feasible for our support to extend that wide, unfortunately.
Which charities will you support?
At Key, everything we do is about supporting contractors in their careers. As such, we give priority to causes that further this mission in some way. For example, charities that work in areas related to:
- Training and development
- Causes that are particularly close to an employee’s heart
However, we may be able to support other causes too, so don’t be put off.
How can you support?
We can support in the form of small cash donations to registered charities, or by providing prizes for a charity raffle (or similar event).
How do I request Key’s support?
To let us know about an opportunity to support a charity, email email@example.com or anyone at Key, and provide as much information as you can. Please include:
- What is happening and when
- The name of the charity and a quick overview of what they do
- Details of your own involvement in the fundraising activity
- If it’s an event, tell us who will be taking part/attending/buying tickets
- How much you’re aiming to raise
- How you think we can help
- A link to donate online or the name and address that any prizes should be sent to
- Anything else you think we need to know
When we receive these details, we’ll see if it’s something we can help with. Our decision will be based on the criteria we’ve described above, as well as additional factors such as how many other requests we’ve received recently. Either way, we’ll let you know the outcome as soon as we can, and wish you the best of luck with your fundraising.