Come and work at Key! We’re looking for a Marketing Assistant.
About the job
Whether you’re sourcing the best branded doughnuts in Glasgow or brainstorming ideas for our next blog, you’ll be involved with a little bit of everything that goes on in the Marketing department. You’ll support our small team by assisting with marketing campaigns and will also have the opportunity to take on your own projects.
Your main duties will include:
- Using a Content Management System to build and update webpages
- Using MailChimp to set up and send email campaigns
- Scheduling social media posts
- Monitoring our social media accounts and engaging with customers on social media
- Conducting desk-based web research. This could range from weekly market research on our competitors and industry, to researching particular topics for a piece of content we’re writing.
- Purchasing – monitoring stock levels, sourcing items, obtaining quotes, placing orders and liaising with suppliers
- Proof reading webpages, communications, documents, etc. prior to publication, distribution or sign-off
- Briefing and liaising with creative agencies
- Collating data and stats (e.g. from Google Analytics, Hootsuite and MailChimp) to measure the success of campaigns
- Write blogs and other communications e.g. FAQs, email templates and social media posts
- Taking on mini-projects
- Taking part in team meetings and contributing ideas
- Understanding and working within our brand guidelines
- Assisting your colleagues in the Marketing team in any way required
You’ve got a marketing-related degree or HND, and maybe some on-the-job experience. You’re keen to develop your skills and progress in a marketing role, with a company who will support your professional development. These are the skills we need:
- Good all-round marketing knowledge
- Digitally savvy
- A flair for words
- A creative thinker and an enthusiastic ‘doer’
- Organisation, attention to detail
- Team player
Bonus points! It’s worth letting us know if you have experience or are familiar with any of the following tools: WordPress, HubSpot, MailChimp, Wufoo, SurveyMonkey, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Moz, Microsoft Office, social media.
Key is an innovative SME who supports the UK’s flexible labour market by making contract work more rewarding for freelancers and their recruitment agencies. We provide full company induction training. You’d be located in our friendly Glasgow HQ, which is a five minute walk from Shields Road subway station and has free staff parking. Key employees have access to an exceptional package of shopping discounts and perks.