Introducing Portfolio Perks
2 minutes to read
We’re very pleased to introduce you to Portfolio Perks, our brand new perks and discounts package for Key Portfolio employees. By working with us, your candidates will now make exceptional savings on shopping, travel, restaurants, days out and lots more. It’s all designed to help their pay stretch a little bit further. Portfolio Perks includes:
- Market-leading cashback rates on online shopping and restaurants (paid straight to their bank account)
- Discounted gift cards (handy for presents, big one-off purchases or regular shopping at favourite stores)
- 2 for 1 on meals at local restaurants with a digital dining card worth £70
- Earn cashback on daily deals from Groupon, Living Social and others
Candidates will save an average of 10% every time they spend at over 1000 retailers, including Apple, Tesco, Amazon, Debenhams, Argos, Paperchase, Halfords, ASOS, Marks and Spencer, Staples, Boots, Waterstones, Groupon, Trainline, Topshop, Topman, Ticketmaster and Starbucks… to name just a few!
These savings are well above anything that’s routinely available to the public, and can only be provided by an employer.
How much can people save?
Meet our hypothetical employee, Jane. She uses Portfolio Perks to save money on her family’s everyday shopping. Here’s an overview of Jane’s savings in an average week:*
- She does a big family shop at Morrisons and fills up at their petrol station too, saving £7.50
- She snaps up a Groupon deal to take the kids go-karting, earning cashback which saves her £8
- She has pre-booked assignments for next week, so buys train tickets in advance using Trainline, saving £1
- She pops into Starbucks for a coffee most mornings on her way to work, saving £1.50
- Her niece’s birthday is coming up, so she orders a £20 Fat Face gift card, saving £2.40
- One evening after work, she meets friends for dinner at a popular city centre bar, saving her and her friends £40
- She goes into town to buy a few essentials at Boots, Staples and Halfords, saving £3.20
Her total spend should have been £372, but with Portfolio Perks she saved £63.60.
On top of these regular savings, Jane also gets an average 10% discount (but often a lot more) on those big purchases that crop up throughout the year. For example, holidays, insurance, clothes and electronics.
* The savings described were available through Portfolio Perks at the time of writing.
How can my candidates get these perks?
Portfolio Perks launches on 1st April 2016.
At the beginning of April, we’ll send an email to all candidates who are registered with us. It will invite them to log into their account where they can explore their new perks. They can also access their perks by downloading a smartphone app. From then on, everyone who joins Key Portfolio will receive a similar invitation by email a few days after they register.
Portfolio Perks is just the start of Key Portfolio’s evolution into the ultimate employment service for contractors. We can’t wait for your candidates to see it!