As a supply worker, you already have freedom and flexibility in your work. When you join our PAYE service, you get the stability of employment too. You can always depend on our reliable payroll, employment benefits, advice and support.
- Continuous employment – Work under the security of a Contract of Employment, with full statutory rights and the support of a professional employer – even when you’re in between assignments.
- Reliable payroll – Payments land in your bank account every Friday – on time, every time. Check your pay advice slip online and join our pension scheme.
- A safety net – We pay benefits, such as maternity and paternity pay if you’ve got a little one on the way, and sick pay when you’re under the weather.
- Specialist advice and support – Expert help with all things contracting. From sorting out complex tax queries or advance salary payments, to writing mortgage reference letters or lending an ear when you’ve had a bad day at work.
- Remarkable customer service – Phone and email support. Manage your own account online, via an intuitive, friendly secure login area.
Your offer of employment
When you join our PAYE service, you become an employee of Key Payment Services Ltd. As such, you’re entitled to various statutory rights, such as the right to a written statement of employment particulars, an itemised payslip and annual leave. You can learn more about employee rights from Acas and Gov.uk.
Please consider this letter to be an offer of employment – we would love to have you on board.
To accept our offer, simply complete our registration form in full. Following that, we’ll send you a contract of employment to sign, as well as your employee handbook. These two documents constitute the basis of your employment.
Our offer is subject to you passing our identity and right-to-work checks. We reserve the right to refuse employment to anyone for any reason, although we will, of course, always comply with the Equality Act 2010.
Once you become our employee, you’ll source assignments through recruitment agencies and carry out your duties at various workplaces on our behalf. At the end of each working period, you’ll submit a timesheet and we will invoice the agency for the assignment value.
If you have any questions at all, please call 0345 371 0303 or email email@example.com.
Thanks for the opportunity to tell you about our service. We’re looking out for your completed registration form and standing by to help you combine the freedom of contracting with the security of employment.